As a firm believer in the ‘flow’, I followed my heart to Colorado — where I’m currently working as an AmeriCorps VISTA member at The Denver Foundation, Colorado’s oldest and largest community foundation. There, I’ve been building my sea legs in the world of strategic communications, web design, content development, data management, and digital marketing.
Which really just means that I’m a fan of:
functionality, creative strategy, aesthetics, organized excel sheets, and writing that hits the sweet spot.
In essence, I feel that I am equal parts ‘right-brained‘ visual, and ‘left-brained‘ analytic.
I love seeing ideas and pet projects come to life, forming deep collaborative relationships, and day dreaming about my next great escape.
Though my experience is currently within the nonprofit sector, I’m actively seeking creative opportunities in organizations/companies that offer the chance to grow and make an impact.
What I can do:
Marketing & Analytical tools:
– Cision (Vocus PR) – IBM Watson Analytics for Social Media
– Constant Contact – Google Analytics (Certification)
– Basecamp – Google Tag Manger (Certification)
– Excel; data collection & management
– Social Media (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Tumblr)
Writing & Design:
– Microsoft Office – WordPress & web builders
– Photoshop – Basic HTML & CSS
International travel & blogging, exploring cultures, photography, making travel videos, music performance and production, skiing, hiking & reading